Tapatalk and cruise critic app?

whitshel

12 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Biggest issue I see so far is as others stated with mobile phone battery life. 

Using the mobile web browser seems to suck more battery life than the Tapatalk ap or cruise critic ap. 

I've noticed that I often have multiple sessions opened at the same time now.  I have two right now.  Just need to stay on top of that and power usage is a little better 

I am on here while at work, on my desktop. Otherwise, I'm not on here like I used to be, since the app is gone. Sure, using CC on the mobile web is doable, but things that used to take 1 or 2 clicks on the app now take 5 or 6 on the mobile web, and I don't have patience for that. As a result, I spend way less time on here (practically none) during evenings and weekends when I'm not at work.

9 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Biggest issue I see so far is as others stated with mobile phone battery life. 

Using the mobile web browser seems to suck more battery life than the Tapatalk ap or cruise critic ap. 

I've noticed that I often have multiple sessions opened at the same time now.  I have two right now.  Just need to stay on top of that and power usage is a little better 

8 hours ago, LrgPizza said:

I am on here while at work, on my desktop. Otherwise, I'm not on here like I used to be, since the app is gone. Sure, using CC on the mobile web is doable, but things that used to take 1 or 2 clicks on the app now take 5 or 6 on the mobile web, and I don't have patience for that. As a result, I spend way less time on here (practically none) during evenings and weekends when I'm not at work.

I'll bet your boss misses the App. 😉

9 hours ago, broberts said:

Is the battery drain issue related to using a browser generally, or with using one for CC?

I find that it's just the CC site because it takes the pages so long to load. Even at home on my desktop CC does not perform like  the other websites I use. I think they have way too much going on with pictures and graphics. The app was much cleaner in appearance. Even with the ads it wasn't an issue.