3 Roll Calls for same sailing

LOWTYD

I am trying to figure out who to contact to merge the 3 Roll Calls for a 2020 Sailing.  My guess is, since it never shows up on "Find my Roll Call" someone decides to create new one.  (Although, one finally showed up today)  I know there are various Hosts on CC,  but the only one I see is Laura and I am allowed to send 0 messages per day,  so I don't know who to ask .  Can anyone assist me?  Thank you in advance.

I tried to get a roll call added to the 'find my roll call' and finally found this info on the 'How To Create a New Roll Call' page.

Some additional Roll Call Info:

* It can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a new roll call to be added to the "Find your Roll Call" tool
* If after that time you still do not see your roll call in the tool, but know that there is a thread, please email help@cruisecritic.com with the Ship and Sail date to have it corrected. Sometimes the tool will "mis-file" a sail date and it would need to be manually corrected to show up.
* If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged.

Of course, it has been 8 days and we still aren't on the 'find the roll call' page, but maybe you will have more success getting threads merged.

It was posted Oc 15, so I am guess post 'CC website update'.  You would think it was current.