Can I have acccess to schedule times for ALL cabins I have booked?

RNCheryl

We are taking our family on the Bliss next July to celebrate our 50th anniversary.  There are 10 of us, in 5 cabins.

Will I be able to get the sign on information to all 5 reservations on the web site in order to make sure we all see the shows together, have a specialty dining, etc.  Husband and I are being billed for all 5 cabins.

1 hour ago, RNCheryl said:

We are taking our family on the Bliss next July to celebrate our 50th anniversary.  There are 10 of us, in 5 cabins.

Will I be able to get the sign on information to all 5 reservations on the web site in order to make sure we all see the shows together, have a specialty dining, etc.  Husband and I are being billed for all 5 cabins.

If you are paying the bills, just call NCL, and take care of it by phone, you don't need their information, and in fact for parties that large you may have to call.

1 hour ago, RNCheryl said:

As for restaurant booking, you don't need their sign on information.  You can just sign into your My NCL account and make reservations for 10 people from your account.  No problem at all doing that.

As for the shows, normally no problem getting seats for them but this will need to be done from within each individual cabins My NCL.  No way to make a large group reservation fro one sign on.