Seaside Dining Experience Package

livingis2me

I’m looking for anyone who has purchased and used the TRIO - THREE DISTINCT DINING EXPERIENCES package on the Seaside. I have a couple of questions:

It says that we get the seafood, Butchers Cut and Asian. Could we not do the seafood and do Butchers Cut, teppanyaki and the pan-Asian?

Also is there a service charge for the package? How about a place to sign for a gratuity?

thanks

The "seafood" is Ocean Cay restaurant.  Teppanyaki is no longer included in the Trio package, nor the Black Card meal.  If you book before your cruise there is no gratuity, if you book on board there will be 15% of the package price added.  You can tip extra after the meal if you want, either cash or sign it to your account.

ETA: I've known  people go to one restaurant more than once or all three times, MSC doesn't seem to care.

Edited by Até

Well thank you.

That’s bad news about the Teppenyaki.  My wife isn’t a fan of seafood. So I was hoping that we could substitute that for the Teppenyaki since we definitely want to experience that. 

I guess we could just pay a la cart for Teppenyaki and Butchers Cut and skip the package

21 hours ago, Até said:

The "seafood" is Ocean Cay restaurant.  Teppanyaki is no longer included in the Trio package, nor the Black Card meal.  If you book before your cruise there is no gratuity, if you book on board there will be 15% of the package price added.  You can tip extra after the meal if you want, either cash or sign it to your account.

ETA: I've known  people go to one restaurant more than once or all three times, MSC doesn't seem to care.

Well that stinks about Black Card.

Teppanyaki is included in the three meal  Discover Roy’s Cuisine package.  It includes Pan Asian, Sushi, and Teppanyaki.  An excellent value of $65 pre-purchase online or its $90 if purchased onboard. 

We did this is June and will be doing it again this month on Seaside. 

3 hours ago, csaeroach said:

Teppanyaki is included in the three meal  Discover Roy’s Cuisine package.  It includes Pan Asian, Sushi, and Teppanyaki.  An excellent value of $65 pre-purchase online or its $90 if purchased onboard. 

We did this is June and will be doing it again this month on Seaside. 

Are they open for Lunch on sea days?  

Want to do this experience but also thr Trio of dining as love Steak and seafood also. 

Do you What time is last seating? 

We usually have dinner early then go Buffet or speciality at the lat seating we can or visa versa. 

Thanks 

Chris