Whose bag was laying on tarmac at Sydney Airport yesterday

Sydney, Yesterday (Saturday) after 16 days on Pacific Explorer, we were finally taxiing out to take off on a late Jetstar flight at about 0440PM and looking out the window there was somebody's bag laying on the tarmac , I guess the location  would have been the  corner at gate 61 at terminal 1, it looked to be a soft black suitcase with white tags,  where it was laying it looked doomed to be run over by a big truck, any wonder bags fall off those little trolley cars , given the high speed they fly around the airport, so somebody would not be happy to loose a bag.

12 hours ago, castaway01 said:

Sydney, Yesterday (Saturday) after 16 days on Pacific Explorer, we were finally taxiing out to take off on a late Jetstar flight at about 0440PM and looking out the window there was somebody's bag laying on the tarmac , I guess the location  would have been the  corner at gate 61 at terminal 1, it looked to be a soft black suitcase with white tags,  where it was laying it looked doomed to be run over by a big truck, any wonder bags fall off those little trolley cars , given the high speed they fly around the airport, so somebody would not be happy to loose a bag.

We have been doing a transfer from International terminal to the Domestic terminal and witnessed bags falling off and the trolley continuing on. People on board also saw it and said it was one of their bags. The bus driver said, he would report it once we arrived at the terminal but I suspect it may not have made their flight.