Joining cruise on 1st December,

D47

Myself husband and brother in lawer joining cruise on 1st December wold like to get to know bit about others allsoon cruise, may be meet up, we are from England

Edited by D47
Spelling

10 hours ago, D47 said:

Myself husband and brother in lawer joining cruise on 1st December wold like to get to know bit about others allsoon cruise, may be meet up, we are from England

Welcome to Cruise critic, hopefully you can find your roll call.

9 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I don’t care about spell check or predictive text, my eyes are the latest thing not going too well, so I let enough mistakes through to the keeper anyway.

Yep, I have reading glasses now, a real pain when so used to not having anything but sunglasses.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Yep, I have reading glasses now, a real pain when so used to not having anything but sunglasses.

A doctor told me  that once you reach 47  , your arms are not long enough to hold the paper away from you to read....thats when you need glasses..👁️👁️

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I’ve had reading glasses since my 20s. Now I’m into multi focals.

but now I have a condition that causes extreme dry eyes, and gunk (technical term my optic surgeon uses) which is even worse.

1 hour ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

A doctor told me  that once you reach 47  , your arms are not long enough to hold the paper away from you to read....thats when you need glasses..👁️👁️

Dad got glasses when putting the paper on the floor and standing up didn’t work anymore, but he would have been about 80 then.

6 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Yes, my arms are still long enough but the glasses make it easier if on a plane.

4 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

I’ve had reading glasses since my 20s. Now I’m into multi focals.

but now I have a condition that causes extreme dry eyes, and gunk (technical term my optic surgeon uses) which is even worse.

Sound like you have an eye disease that little dogs get.

We are on the same cruise.  There is a meet and greet booked.  You have to go onto the Royal site and book into the meet and greet.  Go to the roll calls, Royal Caribbean site.  From there go to Radiance of the seas and find Dec. 1.  You will find the rest of us.

We are Dianne and Michael from Vancouver Island.  Michael is originally from England though.  Would love to meet new people.  If you wish to get in touch prior to the cruise contact us at mains_dream@yahoo.com.