Change in Deck Plans not obvious - to me

Aesop081

Hello, we're travelling on the Majestic Princess out of Sydney in Jan 2020 for a New Zealand cruise.  I always like to do some research on what I'm travelling on prior to leaving (lots of research) and was noticing that when looking at the deck plans for the Majestic Princess they ask Pre or Post April 14, 2019.  I've done what I thought were pretty good side by side (two browsers) of the deck plans provided and couldn't find any difference.  Although to be honest I didn't analyze the room decks very closely. 

Does anyone know of any work being done on the ship next spring that would cause them to offer up two options of deck plans?   There must be a "thing" happening but I can't seemed to find it on what is provided.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, skynight said:

Most likely some re-classification of some cabins.

That's what I see. I don't see any structural changes.

They've simply 'twigged' to the fact they can charge more for some rooms.

I'm cruising this ship in Feb 2019. Like you, I booked way out and did lots of research.  The Majestic, out in 2017, was designed for the Chinese market. So when it moved to Aus a couple of months ago for the OZ-NZ cruises, there were some public room changes, according to posts I've read by those who were on the repositioning cruise. Like- a private karaoke room converted to a bar for OZ/NZ, same with a high-roller gambling room. When the ship returns to Asia for half a year, it will revert to the features unique to the Asian market. Didn't sound like a major overhaul.