Easier roll call

J&Dhighdesert

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to join Meet n Mingle group on Volandam 3rdJan 2019, thru Panama Canal.

we are 6 friends from Newcastle upon Tyne in England who usually cruise together at this time of year.

After seeing others at meetings on previous cruises, we would like to be involved. Especially as we would like some guidance with tours in Guatemala/Nicaragua.Any help appreciated. Anna Crews

If you go to the top of the page you can find the spot where it says find your roll call. You can click on that and put in the ship's name and your roll call will appear. Then click on the spot toward the bottom of the page where you can view more. The entire conversations list should appear and you can sign up for your meet & greet.

13 minutes ago, Rockchick20 said:

Trying to join Meet n Mingle group on Volandam 3rdJan 2019, thru Panama Canal.

we are 6 friends from Newcastle upon Tyne in England who usually cruise together at this time of year.

After seeing others at meetings on previous cruises, we would like to be involved. Especially as we would like some guidance with tours in Guatemala/Nicaragua.Any help appreciated. Anna Crews

@Rockchick20

Here you go. 

18 minutes ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

If you go to the top of the page you can find the spot where it says find your roll call. You can click on that and put in the ship's name and your roll call will appear. Then click on the spot toward the bottom of the page where you can view more. The entire conversations list should appear and you can sign up for your meet & greet.

well

it keeps welcoming me as a new member,but that appears to be as far as i can go

39 minutes ago, Rockchick20 said:

Well

it keeps welcoming me as a new member but I can get no further....!!!

Are you sure that you are logged in?

If I click on the link above (Navybankerteacher) it take me directly to your roll call.

7 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Are you sure that you are logged in?

If I click on the link above (Navybankerteacher) it take me directly to your roll call.

@Rockchick20 - There's a website glitch that sometimes causes Cruise Critic to think that you're logged out, even if you're not.  Try clicking on the link I posted above and then clicking the Login link. After that, try the link again. (I can't explain why it's doing that. I guess it's a "feature" of the new software.)

Please let us know if you have any luck with this. There will be other people with the same problem, so we might as well know what works.