Regal goes full Medallion Dec. 16

jasbo49

We haven't been able to cruise since my husband fell ill late last year so I haven't kept up on the Ocean Medallion situation.  We're scheduled to sail on the Regal Dec. 2-16, so it's disappointing to see the Medallion is still not up and running on a full-scale basis.  We're booked on the Sky in December 2019, so hopefully we'll be able to use it on that cruise. :)

During our cruise on the Regal, in November 2017, we were told that the OM would be operational on the following cruise.  When we were last aboard (2 weeks ago) nothing had changed since that Nov 2017 cruise.   Just saying that the credibility on OM issues is very suspect.

Hank

:classic_dry: ummmh tell you what we sailed the Regal last Nov 2017 and we were supposed to be the 1st Medallion cruise 🚢....shipped sailed had a blast what we didn’t have were our Medallion’s 😆 :classic_tongue: better luck to you guys

• 5 months later...

Looking for some clarification especially as it pertains to the Ocean Compass app and does it work before u get on the ship.

We were on the Regal in January and everything worked well for the most part. 

Were are going to be on the Royal in June. Everything is completed and Ocean Ready shows check marks for both of us. Medallions have been ordered.

However when I open the Ocean Compass app and put in my booking number and birthdate I continually get error message that they were unable to match the combination of reservation number and birthday. Is this normal until I get on the ship?