Adult Bars and family time

whitneym25

From the way I read deck plans on all of Disney's ships, it seems to have all bars away from the "family areas".... but if i want to have a drink while watching my child play, do I physically have to go all the way to the back of the ship to the adult only place or is there a bar near the pools that I'm not seeing??... Or do they have waiters walking around?... This would be our first Disney Cruise, so not only a vacation for our little 1 but for us also.

Thank you!

Only the "night club" area is away from family areas, and actually, most of those are "family" areas until 9pm.  Yes, there are bars by the pools, right outside the theatres, etc...as well as servers walking around.  In fairness, the servers walking around are not in the same numbers and certainly not as pushy as on some other lines. And of course, in any dining establishment your assistant server can take your order and charge your card.  You are never very far from a bar on any ship I've cruised, including the DCL ships.

On deck 9 on the Magic and Wonder, you have Signals by the Quiet Cove Pool, next to Frozone treats (Eye Scream on the Wonder) and Pinocchio's Pizzeria. On the Fantasy and Dream, you have the Waves Bar, under the sports deck, which serves as the main pool bar, the Cove Bar by the Quiet Cove pool, Currents Bar which is one deck up from the Quiet Cove pool 

• 3 weeks later...

There are bars scattered throughout the ship.  There is an adult only bar, which is nice at times, but there are also bars by the pool, and several other areas on the ship. There are also servers walking around that will bring you whatever you would like - for both you and the kids!