forum hosts

not so much help  but   do they still have Forum Hosts  that respond  to  reported  posts?

I reported a couple of posts  earlier  that go against the guidelines   & they are still  there

I realize  some are busy with the problems but you think the reported posts would be look at in a reasonable time frame

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

not so much help  but   do they still have Forum Hosts  that respond  to  reported  posts?

Yes, because I reported a misplaced thread and it was moved to the correct forum.

I have to agree that reports about other posts that seem to contravene guidelines do not always seem to be being acted on. But that is not new; it was happening before the software move. I don't know what the point is of having a rule that (for example) a thread must not be started with a recommendation for a tour guide if the rule is not enforced.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:20 PM, LHT28 said:

I reported a couple of posts  earlier  that go against the guidelines   & they are still  there

I realize  some are busy with the problems but you think the reported posts would be look at in a reasonable time frame

Our hosts still take action where appropriate on reported posts.  

You can always send us an email if you have any concerns about something specifically 🙂

33 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Our hosts still take action where appropriate on reported posts.  

You can always send us an email if you have any concerns about something specifically 🙂

I guess the Host is away  or do not feel  that posting a TA group is  a violation of the guidelines

I will email CC  & see what you all think