Just off Adventure 11/10 to 11/18

JoCam

Sorry Bob and philly we are not big drinkers so I did not look for any specials or notice any. This was our first RCCL cruise so not Diamond or even close lol. I wish i could be more helpful but maybe someone else onboard will see this post and provide info.

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Can't Stop The Rock..... how can RCI use the same stale shows over and over..... and over.....for years on end....

I had never seen it before and I didn't expect a Broadway musical all the performances on board were done quite well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Can't Stop The Rock..... how can RCI use the same stale shows over and over..... and over.....for years on end....

I know how much you like the RC Singers and Dancers...

No one in my family will go to those shows anymore except for my husband. He will go every cruise, it's baffling!

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Did you see any drink cards for sale, and if so, how many days into the cruise did they appear and what was the price?

Bob, I was on this cruise also and didn't see any drink card advertisements.  I had the package so didn't actively look for it, but I usually see them and didn't notice any this time around.

17 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Bob, I was on this cruise also and didn't see any drink card advertisements.  I had the package so didn't actively look for it, but I usually see them and didn't notice any this time around.

Thanks for the update.

21 minutes ago, marci22 said:

I know how much you like the RC Singers and Dancers...

No one in my family will go to those shows anymore except for my husband. He will go every cruise, it's baffling!

I'm with your husband.  I enjoy the live orchestra music.

We were also on this sailing. We are diamond plus. We used our cards at various bars for the 3 drinks loaded on seapass then several nights went into the diamond lounge and had no problem getting additional drinks. I’ll add that we really enjoyed this cruise and were happy to see a live orchestra and the entertainment was excellent.