Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m going to have to get menu pics. There may have been price increases since august. I swear a Boston Lager was $6.50 or 6.95 then and I think it just came up $7.95

My next one came up as 6.50...either I looked at that wrong or they rang up the wrong thing.

Chargers miss the game winning FG. Get a shot 5 yards closer because the Steelers were called offsides (didn’t look like it to me). Second attempt is blocked but the Steelers were called offsides (they were that time). He gets a 3rd shot from 5 yards closer and makes it to win the game. Chargers 33 Steelers 30

I’m in the comedy club for the late show. I’m going to say it was 50% full 20 mins to showtime. We’re at 10 mins to showtime now. I have high hopes. This is Just June. She seems to be one of the most popular carnival comics on the punchliner fan page.

D6945E4F-AF61-4122-9155-868E158C797B.jpeg

Some people....I’m standing in line at the coffee bar...clearly I’m in line and at one point this lady behind me asks “Are you in line?” What else would I be doing there? I had my card out. Anyway...I noticed she had a diamond card.