Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Had some time to kill before the Christmas show so I brought the money I won yesterday to the tables. If I would’ve left at the peak I would’ve doubled that but I stayed and lost it...so I’m even for the cruise. You gotta watch those dealers. I had one try to take my money when I beat him...well he didn’t try...he did take my money. I had 19 he had 17. I’m like “wait..what did you just have?” We got it worked out though.

45 minutes ago, jeanneful said:

We stayed in that hotel in Metairie and the exact same room you were in a couple years ago. We will be there for our Jan 12th cruise too. Nice staff!

Make sure you reserve it early. Mine was $170 after tax. I checked it last week and it was up to $205 after tax.

1 hour ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

I will never give up my creme brulee!!  LOL

Yeah I’ve had some good ones in New Orleans so it’s probably easier for me. I liked the hazelnut. A lot of chocolate. There was a couple of like Hershey’s kisses under that top piece.  

After eating I went to the alchemy to grab a drink and work on my letter to Santa before the hairy chest contest. I was able to secure position 1 at the alchemy. Maria had a new recipe she wanted to try out on me and it was really good. It looked like she put Malibu and Bacardi in it and it has a strawberry flavor.

05F7BEFA-8316-4382-B18A-E4BD4F2FF1E4.thumb.jpeg.88ced1bb3928dda6f4cd42a463814794.jpeg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Make sure you reserve it early. Mine was $170 after tax. I checked it last week and it was up to $205 after tax.

We are staying a few days before our cruise there but no the night before the cruise. It was 96.09 total for one night. We are staying at the Crown Plaza the night before the cruise and $193.00 total. We are doing a back to back so leaving our car two weeks there. It was cheaper then Country Inn & suites for the park and cruise.

26 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah I’ve had some good ones in New Orleans so it’s probably easier for me. I liked the hazelnut. A lot of chocolate. There was a couple of like Hershey’s kisses under that top piece.