Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Whats up with this? Conditioner and lotion? I’m not a hair washing expert but I think you need to shampoo before you condition...

ab400408b96e272baeee078131a304f6.jpg

LOL! 

I always get all of these freebies from hotels- I travel on business a lot too and I save up all this stuff and donate it to the local shelters periodically. I'd be calling the front desk to get them to deliver the shampoo- and asking for extra while I was at it!!!

Really enjoying the pre-cruise review! Good luck tomorrow with embarkation!

Edited by Shaded Lady

Alright this is a park and cruise hotel. It offers a shuttle to the port but not back. The shuttle runs twice at 9:45 and 11am. With my 12pm check-in, I’m signed up for the 11am shuttle. They have free breakfast here and if it’s anything like the country inn and suites downtown, it’s going to be a good hot breakfast.a814ef4301c47329a5b27b9547667a25.jpg

I totally intended to have Banana’s Foster Cheesecake for desert....but these oyster bar guys kept slipping me raw oysters as they were shucking them. Check this cup.

09ee37a0990770ad5150a6593e41b272.jpg

Boom...oyster 

0060d1d73006e6da3d669612d4558881.jpg

At one point I was like alright. I just won’t eat the one in the cup and they’ll stop giving me oysters...boom... two oysters.

9b3465bd3822027a27e73928f3f4cd9f.jpg

I have no idea how many oysters I ate. After my dozen chargrilled...I had at least another dozen raw...maybe more. I was there for awhile. I had 5 or 6 beers watching the college football championship games. The oyster guys got a very good tip.

• Like 2