Just scored one of the famed "secret" BX large balcony rooms on the Escape!

MusterDrill55

Very pleased with myself. Booked a cruise on the Escape leaving in the very near future (less than 30 days) and they had good GTY balcony rates for solo travelers. I lucked out and got one of the actual assigned rooms! I've got the same size balcony as all the folks paying for the mini-suites with large balcony for a fraction of the price. Only difference is I have a smaller shower, which I could care less about. 

Please congratulate me. 

• Like 1

OK. Nice, congrats ... just be mindful of wet flooring or stay inside. District Brew House is a good place to watch the action.

Enjoy & do bring her back safely as we board in January.  Or, do a B2B, still offering double points along with other Insiders deal, haven't drop the solo supplement, yet.

IMG_20181103_125502343.jpg

46 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

OK. Nice, congrats ... just be mindful of wet flooring or stay inside. District Brew House is a good place to watch the action.

Enjoy & do bring her back safely as we board in January.  Or, do a B2B, still offering double points along with other Insiders deal, haven't drop the solo supplement, yet.

IMG_20181103_125502343.jpg

Having a front row view to that kind of wave action would be awesome. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 5:00 PM, MusterDrill55 said:

Very pleased with myself. Booked a cruise on the Escape leaving in the very near future (less than 30 days) and they had good GTY balcony rates for solo travelers. I lucked out and got one of the actual assigned rooms! I've got the same size balcony as all the folks paying for the mini-suites with large balcony for a fraction of the price. Only difference is I have a smaller shower, which I could care less about. 

Please congratulate me. 

Congrats that is great, the only thing that would have been better is if you COULDN'T care less! 🙂 🙂 🙂

On 11/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, Son of a son of a ... said:

I had my t-shirt blow off a chair and into the sea on a BX.

Better than blowing off of your body, I suppose.

Enjoy the balcony! That looks awesome. We are in an inside for our cruise on the Escape next week, and I really miss balcony rooms (the downside of having three kids, and not wanting to shell out for two rooms!)