Capacty Controlled Cruise Contest?

Ithikan

As a general rule I don't enter sweepstakes or buy lottery tickets.  But, I do love an Azamara cruise, and so entered the Cruise Critic contest a few times (to win a 7 night cruise).  I'd planned to drop another entry in this morning.  Sadly, the Nov. 30 deadline appears to have arrived on Nov. 27, and Azamara's "Explore the Night" contest has been closed.  Dang, I  should have started this game earlier! 

Good luck to the winner!

Well, at least you were able to enter . . . and not just one entry!

Spare a thought for all those loyal Azamara cruisers who live outside USA and Canada (excluding Quebec)

who were not able to enter at all. :classic_sad:

Edited by Baynanno1
  • Like 1

Very true, Baynano1.  I certainly agree that it should have been an open field.  One implication of this geography-centric contest is that U.S. and Canadian cruisers need a reason to consider Azamara.  Which might be true, for those who are continually frustrated with the Azamara website.

We sailed from New South Wales last year, on Azamara's Sydney-Singapore itinerary.  Not nearly enough time in your country, and I hope we'll be back one day!

Hope you do make it back, there's a lot more to see than the northern part of the east coast and in the big scheme of things, you are not too far away in Hawaii. :classic_smile:

We did Singapore to Auckland earlier this year, down the west coast and across the bottom of the continent. We had been to most places via air and land, but it was interesting to see our country from a different perspective and the welcome from locals was amazing. As an example, in Geraldton I was walking between two sites when a car driven by one of the locals I had spoken with at the previous site stopped, the driver offered me a lift and went out of her way to take me to the next site. The only down was the unamazing evening in Fremantle.

3 hours ago, hiccups said:

I was able to enter this morning--perhaps give it another try.  Not that I'll win, but if you don't enter, you can't dream  🙂

Thank you, hiccups.

I tried again this morning and lo and behold!  - "This contest is now closed" has been replaced with the entry form.  So, another attempt made on my part and a Fist Bump off to you through cyberspace, hiccups.  Good luck to both of us!

We are joining Pursuit next summer but I would have no issues with choosing an additional, very-nearly-gratis, cruise : )

• 2 weeks later...