Loyalty Marketing?

StillLooking4Adventure

Supposedly, according to Celebrity's own brochures, today is the day Europe 2020 is supposed to come out for "Loyalty Marketing". I see they have cruises listed in their search  but nothing changes if I log in or not. I also received no announcements from Celebrity. 

Also, there are no 2021 Europe cruises showing except Dubai

What do you think "Loyalty Marketing" means?

18064325_CEL_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2020_2021_Flyer (1).pdf

Edited by StillLooking4Adventure

I believe it to be just another Marketing ploy to make us "FEEL SPECIAL".   From previous years they indicate there will be booking available for loyalty customers for a period of time prior to general release.    I played around and could see and book them while logged on or not, which makes be believe there is no programming behind the scenes to limit who can book once released. 

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

I believe it to be just another Marketing ploy to make us "FEEL SPECIAL".   From previous years they indicate there will be booking available for loyalty customers for a period of time prior to general release.    I played around and could see and book them while logged on or not, which makes be believe there is no programming behind the scenes to limit who can book once released. 

Agreed, exactly my point. There doesn't seem to be any follow through from Celebrity on their "loyalty" promises.