Silversea Spirit cabin photos?

mluzzy1

Hi,

We are on Spirit in January for our first time. Wondering if anyone has post refurbishment photos of a cat B4 Verandah Stateroom. We are staying in 628. Was curious if the Tv is now on the wall in front of the bed? Any photos greatly appreciated:)

Flat screen TV is now on the wall above the end of the desk nearest the bed - much better than the previous 'in mirror' TVs. It has a fair bit of rotation on the mounting, it was comfortable to watch from the sofa and the nearer side of the bed, I wouldn't be so sure about the view from the further side of the bed, as a solo I never tried it!

Sorry, I never really think about taking photos of my cabins so can't help you there.

• 4 weeks later...

One mildly annoying feature of the TV (and it is a first world problem if ever there was one!)  The TV is outside the curtain so if you can't watch TV from bed AND close your curtain to keep the early sun out.  Like I said, a real whiney problem - if only real life could be that problem free.  We were in 767 in Sept. (not new section) & this cabin is identical to ours...except flipped around.  Great cabin...really loved it.  Have a fabulous cruise.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:11 AM, SnickersSiri said:

what cabin / deck is the picture from?

There may be a few exceptions but in general all the verandah cabins are the same*, in mirror image pairs of course as usual. The only difference between the categories is location. 

* new cabins in the stretched bit don’t have baths, only showers. These are noted on the deck plans. 

On 12/27/2018 at 9:11 AM, SnickersSiri said:

when in January are you going?  Also, to mluzzy1, what cabin / deck is the picture from?

We Sail Jan 29th on the 10 day. Actually , I didn't post those photos. Jwag82 did. That being said , I am grateful as there are next to none on the inter web 🙂 If anyone else has any others of the bathroom, balcony etc - feel free to share. I will take a bunch and share in this thread after we sail.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:58 PM, nowornever said:

One mildly annoying feature of the TV (and it is a first world problem if ever there was one!)  The TV is outside the curtain so if you can't watch TV from bed AND close your curtain to keep the early sun out.  Like I said, a real whiney problem - if only real life could be that problem free.  We were in 767 in Sept. (not new section) & this cabin is identical to ours...except flipped around.  Great cabin...really loved it.  Have a fabulous cruise.

Thanks!

This is our first on SilverSea. Also on such a small ship. My family has been on Spirit before the stretch and they loved it. We are excited to try something new. Feel free to post any photos of your cabin to this thread:)

On 1/2/2019 at 9:02 PM, mluzzy1 said:

Thanks!

This is our first on SilverSea. Also on such a small ship. My family has been on Spirit before the stretch and they loved it. We are excited to try something new. Feel free to post any photos of your cabin to this thread:)

This popped up as a suggestion for me on YouTube today. I thought it might give you everything you’re looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 9:28 PM, jwag82 said:

This popped up as a suggestion for me on YouTube today. I thought it might give you everything you’re looking for.

I saw that . It was just what I was looking for! Thanks:)