2021 Cruises

StillLooking4Adventure

On the TA cruise I was on in October I purchased a "future cruise" that only required a $100 deposit pp. The parameters of the deal were that I had to select a cruise prior to December 31st of this year and the cruise I chose would be between May of 2020 and April of 2021. The only problem is Celebrity is still only showing one "Europe" cruise in 2021 that starts in Dubai. Will they release more cruises soon? According to their flyer Europe "loyalty marketing" for 2020 and 2021 should have come out yesterday. 

I hope I have some choices in 2021 to choose from before the end of the year.

37 minutes ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

On the TA cruise I was on in October I purchased a "future cruise" that only required a $100 deposit pp. The parameters of the deal were that I had to select a cruise prior to December 31st of this year and the cruise I chose would be between May of 2020 and April of 2021. The only problem is Celebrity is still only showing one "Europe" cruise in 2021 that starts in Dubai. Will they release more cruises soon? According to their flyer Europe "loyalty marketing" for 2020 and 2021 should have come out yesterday. 

I hope I have some choices in 2021 to choose from before the end of the year.

Europe 2020 was only just released this week. It will be another year before 2021 comes out.