Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

The final day. Everyone's a bit heavier. No one wants to leave. Post cruise depression will be setting in soon. My countdown is exactly two months from today on the Breakaway out of New Orleans. A ten day Western Caribbean, my longest cruise ever. Unfortunately, I have nothing currently booked after that. 

I was booked on that New Orleans cruise but had to cancel.  Now I regret that.  You sound like you'd be fun to sail with.  

• Like 1

The Bliss is certainly a beautiful ship and I thought we might consider it for a second Alaska cruise. But then I envision all the fighting for OL seats and public napping and it’s just kind of a turnoff. I don’t care anything about the Haven since we can’t afford it for Alaska, laser tag or bumper cars. So I’ll probably never see it in person but I’ve still really enjoyed this. Will definitely catch back up with you in 2 months for the next one!

• Like 1

LOVED this artwork by the Social - the tall one reminded me of legs lol

I have to say, out of all of the NCL ships that I've been on (which aren't really many tbh), the Bliss has the best artwork.

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Artwork and sculpture abounds on the Bliss...

I'm not really a sweets guy, so I guess I just don't understand, but when people are on a cruise they like to enjoy a dessert or two...

Or, in the case of a lady I saw in the buffet a minute ago. She grabbed four pieces of cake, and went and put it on her table. Then, went and got an ice cream cone. It's no wonder that many of the people you see on ships are of considerable size.

As for me, I'm on nothing but bread and water for the next month. I know that I put on at least a few pounds this week...

MVIMG_20181207_151202.jpg