Room service-grand suite

Hi, we will be cruising on Harmony of the Seas in Feb. We have a one bedroom grand suite on hold for two adults and 2 infants. We also have a hold on an inside cabin for our 3rd child along with two adults. 

One of the reasons we are booking a grand suite is so that we can have main dining room food delivered to eat on the balcony after the babies are asleep. Does anyone know if we can get meals for all for adults delivered so that my mother and her partner who are in the inside suite can eat alongside us?

I am guessing that we won’t be able to make use of the priority boarding since half our group will not be in a suite?

You can include guests that are not booked in your stateroom for your room service order.

Priority boarding depends on port personnel.  If they say no, just board with the guests that are not in the suite.  Difference will be around 10 minutes.

4 hours ago, diegodenzel said:

Hi, we will be cruising on Harmony of the Seas in Feb. We have a one bedroom grand suite on hold for two adults and 2 infants. We also have a hold on an inside cabin for our 3rd child along with two adults. 

One of the reasons we are booking a grand suite is so that we can have main dining room food delivered to eat on the balcony after the babies are asleep. Does anyone know if we can get meals for all for adults delivered so that my mother and her partner who are in the inside suite can eat alongside us?

I am guessing that we won’t be able to make use of the priority boarding since half our group will not be in a suite?

There’s barely enough room for 2 people to eat in a GS on Harmony.

A few pictures of our GS on Harmony.

An Owner’s Suite has a table inside with 4 chairs where 4 Adults can eat dinner comfortably.

2EEC1822-6F2E-4668-87C6-2C386A570B48.jpeg

11A72A3A-2F0F-4EB1-88E8-D01285A13E60.jpeg

2F430978-4519-485B-B12F-7D96E7F12D10.jpeg

C1956987-A7BB-4448-8974-85AA21CEBD90.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for the pics. We found two junior suites next to each other. Talking to my mother, we can probably take turns eating while the other couple watch the kids so we won’t really need the full room service. 

This way we don’t have to move sleeping kids 😊 and no one has a suite vs an inside room.