Currently on Riviera with questions

Marie50

Does anyone know from recent sailings if we are supposed to have a magnifying mirror?  I hate to ask the cabin steward because I do not want to trouble her.  Also noticing cocktails  are quite pricey which is fine, but why is the same drink one price in Martinis and less expensive at the Pool Bar.  The happy hour is quite nice. FYI this is our first Oceania and would love to sail again. Extremely nice.

Why do you hate to ask the cabin steward? That is what they are there for.

Drink in Martinis are more expensive because they are normal size. In other venues they are ha;f size. That's why I always think that Happy hour is a joke, You get two half size drinks for the price of one...in other words one drink.

We rarely go to the bars (because DH doesn't drink, maybe a glass of wine at dinner but that's it).  So I can't talk to the prices.  Wripro probably has it right from what I have read here at CC in the past.

Don't be reluctant to ask your cabin steward(ess) for missing items!  That's why there are there.  I myself never have used the magnifying mirror so I don't notice if it's there or not!  I would notice a missing hair dryer, however ...

Mura