Cold fruit soups in MDR

Ken Greco

32 minutes ago, Ken Greco said:

I understand the great cold soups in the MDR have been eliminated. I loved them. Can I request these soups to be made for me on my next two 2019 RCCL cruises? The od strawberry soup is to die for!

Go ahead and ask, I know they have food items available that are not on the menu.  All they can say is no.

1 hour ago, Ken Greco said:

I understand the great cold soups in the MDR have been eliminated. I loved them. Can I request these soups to be made for me on my next two 2019 RCCL cruises? The od strawberry soup is to die for!

On our T/A back in Sept,  there was cold soup every night in the WJ.  We did not eat at all in the MDR for the entire cruise.  Did either Specialty or WJ.

ON the Harmony in august we asked about cold soups on the 3d night.  Every night after that we had cold soups.  On Serenade in October we asked on the first night of a 12 night cruise, and we were offered cold fruit soups every night.  It can't hurt to ask, and we have had very good luck in getting them with no problem.

I have noticed cold fruit soups in the WJ recently. A few cruise back I did ask my waiter in Main Dining room (when the cold soup was not on the menu) and each night I received cold soup. I like having having the fruit soups for dessert.