Will the Bionic Bar design me a non-alcoholic drink?

18 minutes ago, irisheileen said:

We each have the Refreshment Package.  Will the bionic bar make me a non-alcoholic drink?  Or, is there only a preset drink menu from which to choose?  Thanks

It's been a couple years since I sailed on Anthem but I had the refreshment package and I don't drink alcohol at all. I LOVED the bionic bar.  It has preset drinks but they were delicious - I can't remember if they had an option to make your own. But I was there often..... In fact, my friends laughed at me bc the non-drinker was always found at the bionic bar. 🙂

56 minutes ago, MKESail said:

So the Refreshment Package IS accepted at the bionic bar, as long as it's a non-alcoholic drink? 

Yes. On the Harmony in 2016, I had the Refreshment package and was able to get non-alcoholic drink there. I just got off the Symphony, and this time we were able to design our own non-alcoholic drinks which was also included. They also had more non-alcoholic drinks to choose this time around.

39 minutes ago, romesauce said:

Yes. On the Harmony in 2016, I had the Refreshment package and was able to get non-alcoholic drink there. I just got off the Symphony, and this time we were able to design our own non-alcoholic drinks which was also included. They also had more non-alcoholic drinks to choose this time around.

Thank you! 🙂 We are going on Anthem in April and I am considering this now.