New Cunard Website

57eric

7 minutes ago, Underwatr said:

What browser on the Windows machine? Have you tried a different browser? It may not be practical for you, but I'm just curious.

I've tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Same results on each. I am still a Windows 7 dinosaur trying to squeeze out the last few months of viability on that version of Windows in case that makes a difference. However since I can recreate this issue on my phone with Chrome in "Desktop site" mode that would tend to rule out this being a Windows 7 issue. Are you seeing different results on your desktop?

Edited by bluemarble

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 3:41 AM, bluemarble said:

After some more experimenting with this issue where the "Finish" button is not working for me to change cabins, I think I've figured out that this problem relates specifically to which section of the ship I try to chose a cabin. What I am seeing is that the "Finish" button works for me whenever I try to choose a cabin in the "Aft" section of the ship. But the "Finish" button doesn't work when I try to choose a cabin in the "Mid-Aft", "Mid", "Mid-Forward", or "Forward" sections of the ship. Again, this issue occurs for me on a Windows desktop but not on my Android phone (although I can make it occur on my phone if I configure Chrome to use "Desktop site" mode).

It looks like this issue has been resolved. Today the "Finish" button on the cabin selector screens is once again working for me on my Windows desktop for all sections of the ship, not just the "Aft" section.

• Like 1