Error Code 2F173/K--- Sorry there is a problem

Ever since the change I have been getting this message upon going to the CC pages.

Sorry there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content

Error Code 

2F173/K

Anyone else?

BTW...this has been a good way to get "weaned" off CC, I certainly don't come here as often as I used to...my current roll call--normally a very VERY large one..NOTHING NADA ZERO

2 minutes ago, broberts said:

I don't know if it makes a difference but mine is /K,  I am logged in, I get an email about new content, as I did for this thread, and got same message from my email as I came to this thread.  I have logged out and in again, but keep getting same message.

Generally the error means that you are attempting to view removed content.

You can email help@cruisecritic.com. Providing screen snapshots and/or a description of the steps that cause the error can sometimes help with diagnosing the problem.

6 minutes ago, broberts said:

Generally the error means that you are attempting to view removed content.

You can email help@cruisecritic.com. Providing screen snapshots and/or a description of the steps that cause the error can sometimes help with diagnosing the problem.

Well, I have been following a particular thread, but before the "change" wasn't the thread just "closed" and that was that.  I will keep track of all the error codes and make a list and email the help section

I have said before when posting this sort of query you really need to post a link to the thread that you cannot access.

I sometimes get these messages if I switch to threads raised on the AU or  Uk site when I am logged into .com - it is a known fault.

Just posting i Have fault xxxxx.x   is not going to do any good at all.

Edited by Aulanis

OK - looks like it has been removed = however the link you post

is on the Australian site  ( are you in Australia?)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2615496-error-code-2f173k-sorry-there-is-a-problem/?tab=comments#comment-56377448

As I am logged into .com I had to log in again in order to see that it still couldnt display it.  Was it a thread that might have been deleted due to the content?

1 minute ago, Aulanis said:

OK - looks like it has been removed = however the link you post

is on the Australian site  ( are you in Australia?)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2615496-error-code-2f173k-sorry-there-is-a-problem/?tab=comments#comment-56377448

As I am logged into .com I had to log in again in order to see that it still couldnt display it.  Was it a thread that might have been deleted due to the content?

Yeah, I did notice that it was an Au connection.  I don't know how or why I got that.  I will probably have to delete my account and start over....I will contact the help desk to see what they can find out...that may take a while....