Millennium Staterooms

Tutuma

Most regular verandas have similar size balconies - the difference is minimal.  The exception is what is called the 'sweet 16' - these are balconies front of the forward elevators that are larger, although the room is the same size.  If you want a slightly bigger cabin, you can book a Concierge Class or an Aqua Class.  For those classes, if you book the far aft facing cabins you also get a bigger balcony.  On M class ships (which this is) those cabins are larger.  On S class ships (like Solstice) the cabins are essentially the same size unless you book a suite.

1 hour ago, phoenix_dream said:

Most regular verandas have similar size balconies - the difference is minimal.  The exception is what is called the 'sweet 16' - these are balconies front of the forward elevators that are larger, although the room is the same size.  If you want a slightly bigger cabin, you can book a Concierge Class or an Aqua Class.  For those classes, if you book the far aft facing cabins you also get a bigger balcony.  On M class ships (which this is) those cabins are larger.  On S class ships (like Solstice) the cabins are essentially the same size unless you book a suite.

Also, keep in mind that all the cabins are being redone in the next couple of years which could cause reclassifications and changes in the cabins.  

18 hours ago, Tutuma said:

New to Millennium.  Choosing stateroom.  The deck plan indicates a larger verandah for 7171 or 7173.  Is this an illusion or are the verandahs indeed larger?  Inquiring minds want to know!

The Millennium is the first Celebrity ship to undergo the Revolution renovations in 2019.  We do not know much yet about how the cabins will change.   When is your proposed cruise?

On 12/20/2018 at 2:44 PM, TeeRick said:

The Millennium is the first Celebrity ship to undergo the Revolution renovations in 2019.  We do not know much yet about how the cabins will change.   When is your proposed cruise?

Do you know when this is going to happen?  I just book a cruise in September. 

Maybe I'm wrong, but today I went and looked at booking Millennium for Alaska for May 2019. On Celebrity website today. The website said Aqua cabin deck 10 forward Cabin #1024. Millie does not have any cabins on deck ten. So is the website all screwed up or is this a new cabin after Millie gets out of dry dock.

Millie.jpg

11 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but today I went and looked at booking Millennium for Alaska for May 2019. On Celebrity website today. The website said Aqua cabin deck 10 forward Cabin #1024. Millie does not have any cabins on deck ten. So is the website all screwed up or is this a new cabin after Millie gets out of dry dock.

That is very interesting!  It is not obvious where they would put new aqua cabins on deck 10. There has very little info released about the refurbishment.  Maybe call Celebrity before you book?  

5 hours ago, TeeRick said:

That is very interesting!  It is not obvious where they would put new aqua cabins on deck 10. There has very little info released about the refurbishment.  Maybe call Celebrity before you book?  

I emailed my TA about this and she said she is reaching out to someone above her to see if she can get details. I presume they would need info about this as they are selling the product and will have no information to provide about where these rooms actually are! The deck map that pulls up shows it in its current state.

These are priced the same as Deck 11 AQ rooms. I wonder what makes a forward cabin on that deck worth the premium. Very curious as to the location/benefit to it

Hi all,

Is it known yet when the new deck plan for Millenium will be available?

The reason for asking is that we were booked in an aft C1 cabin for a cruise in March 2020, which suited us really well, being 3 in the cabin. However, our cabin will not accommodate 3 people. So we were moved to a « guaranteed C1 » cabin.

I would be interested to know where the C1 cabins will be located after the ship’s refurbishing project, to look where we could end up. 

Thanks in advance! 

24 minutes ago, cachouonacruise said:

Hi all,

Is it known yet when the new deck plan for Millenium will be available?

The reason for asking is that we were booked in an aft C1 cabin for a cruise in March 2020, which suited us really well, being 3 in the cabin. However, our cabin will not accommodate 3 people. So we were moved to a « guaranteed C1 » cabin.

I would be interested to know where the C1 cabins will be located after the ship’s refurbishing project, to look where we could end up. 

Thanks in advance! 

If I was in your situation. I would be checking several sites, every few days for updated deck plans. Who knows when they will be out, and Celebrity's website will show them given their IT department and the many glitches. Once you see them, you will be able to make an informed decision about your cabin..

Edited by ecslady