Worth a read ..

Little Monty

Excellent article.  Thank you.  However, I was not aware that the included wines cease to be offered at nine o'clock.  We have always had the Silver package included but I certainly do not recall the wine service stopping during dinner.  We are from the UK and are very unlikely to have finished dinner by 9 p.m.  Not sure that this information is correct and in fact I very much doubt that it is.

2 hours ago, Mrs Miggins said:

Excellent article.  Thank you.  However, I was not aware that the included wines cease to be offered at nine o'clock.  We have always had the Silver package included but I certainly do not recall the wine service stopping during dinner.  We are from the UK and are very unlikely to have finished dinner by 9 p.m.  Not sure that this information is correct and in fact I very much doubt that it is.

I believe he is referring to the free wine offered in the eating venues during meals.  They are served only during the hours posted in the daily for that venue,  With the package, this didn't concern you.  At the Pool Grill you can get the free beer and wine for the whole time it is open but after the lunch time posted in the Daily, you will be charged.

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, Little Monty said:

I hope it is Ok to share this article in CC forum ?

If so I found it interesting and I thought others may, particularly the comparison luxury v deluxe -

https://cruisepassenger.com.au/viking-orion-sets-a-new-standard-for-value/?fbclid=IwAR127m4Sc9SVxHnemZ3Pxt-Oouk99ri22oEX73GPh_AUVkpR4W9PyvZhdrQ

Thanks for posting this, great article.

• Like 1

I agree with the writer's review in every aspect.

Viking Ocean cruises  adn their ships are exactly what I had been looking for.

I used to  think sea days were a waste of time. Not  when in a Viking ship. I loved my 8 sea days on my 2018 Transatlantic. 

Will book another  Vinkg cruise in 2019.

• Like 1