Emoji Question

6 hours ago, SeesAtSea said:

❤️ symbol, within a shaded circle, appears on fellow cruisers posts, mine don’t? Curious as to why and how? Thank you. SeesAtSea

It's a "like" button.

I've clicked it on your post - so you now have two likes, from JB and the guy down-under.

You can't "like" your own post, hence it's not shown against a poster's own name.

But you can "like" mine.

Gow'on - you know you want to. And it is Christmas :classic_biggrin:

JB :classic_smile:

Edited by John Bull
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone that has tried to help!🎄 And a special pseudo ‘like’ to JB if I could find the ‘like’ button!!! I must really be missing something. I do see JB’s 2 in a green square on my post, but beyond that I don’t see any hearts. Do you all see a heart to right of the box that says...+ quote?  I guess I’ll stop worrying about the silly heart and be happy knowing that my posts are readable😜 Happy New Year too🎉 

46 minutes ago, SeesAtSea said:

Merry Christmas everyone that has tried to help!🎄 And a special pseudo ‘like’ to JB if I could find the ‘like’ button!!! I must really be missing something. I do see JB’s 2 in a green square on my post, but beyond that I don’t see any hearts. Do you all see a heart to right of the box that says...+ quote?  I guess I’ll stop worrying about the silly heart and be happy knowing that my posts are readable😜 Happy New Year too🎉 

The heart on the lower right side of a post is a "like" button.  You can hover over it and choose between "Thanks", "Ha Ha" and "Like".

• Like 1