2019 Platinum gift

crazy.cruzer

On our cruise earlier this month there were about 600 Platinum + Diamond.  They ran out of the bags and handed out letters to those who did not get a gift to allow them to pick one up when they disembarked.  The guests who did not receive a gift on the ship received blankets when they presented their letters.  The blankets are the newest gift. 

From what I can tell from posts on FB (John Heald and others), the platinum gift seems to vary by ship, time of year, what's available, etc.... They released the blankets with much fanfare earlier this year. Then a few weeks later, it was headphones. When we sailed on the Fantasy in October, we got a barrel bag. We're leaving on the Glory tomorrow. At this point, it's anyone's guess what we'll get.

Edited by saharaga

1 hour ago, FLCruise7 said:

We got the blankets on the Horizon in December.  I went to Guest Services & swapped one for a nightlight.

Fingers crossed that we'll get the blanket on the Glory. Like IPlayWIthString said, we have plenty of blankets but I still want one.

• Like 1

If you're Platinum, you always get a gift regardless of the length of the cruise.

as others have stated, you never know what the gifts will be. In November we got the beach bags on Sunshine, August we got the backpacks on Miracle, April I think it was the blankets on Miracle also, and the headphones on Elation in January. We'll see what the gift is 3 weeks from today on Liberty and let y'all know.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:11 PM, saharaga said:

From what I can tell from posts on FB (John Heald and others), the platinum gift seems to vary by ship, time of year, what's available, etc.... They released the blankets with much fanfare earlier this year. Then a few weeks later, it was headphones. When we sailed on the Fantasy in October, we got a barrel bag. We're leaving on the Glory tomorrow. At this point, it's anyone's guess what we'll get.

Keep us posted when you get back.  I'll wave to you on my way on the ship on Saturday!

Were both turning platinum on our next cruise, yay!  We actually have 2 Premiers booked both in March and both on the Vista.

Does anyone have pictures of some of these gifts?  If we get several of the same we might want to see what guest services has that we can swap for.  Thanks.

• 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Feeling a swap coming on.....😀

😂😂😂

I was hoping to swap for a blanket .. .no luck! Hope you have better luck! 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 11:54 PM, TomCruise48 said:

On our cruise earlier this month there were about 600 Platinum + Diamond.  They ran out of the bags and handed out letters to those who did not get a gift to allow them to pick one up when they disembarked.  The guests who did not receive a gift on the ship received blankets when they presented their letters.  The blankets are the newest gift. 

We got blankets a year ago. :classic_smile: Probably giving out leftovers?

Shame + shame on Princess. Is it Pee Pot Poor management like Baylors Massacre?

If you hold Carnival CCL :NYSE LSE CUK :NYSE Complain and let your an owner and be heard.. On Cruises to the Hotel Mgr., at the Annual meeting, WRITE/FAX , OnLine, and Offline.