Cabins 7903 and 7905 on Celebrity Infinity photos?

travelbug4

Hello!

We will be traveling on the Celebrity Infinity and have just booked cabins 7903 and 7905.   They are inside cabins just outside the glass elevators but I can't seem to find a lot of information on them other than they were added during a previous dry dock.    Does anyone have any photos of these rooms or any info on them?  Are they bigger?   They seem larger on the deck plans but I can't find any specific information on the layout or size.  Also wondering if there is a lot of noise because of their location outside the main elevators?

Thanks so much for any help.   There seem to be six rooms like these (7901, 7903, 7905 and 6901, 6903 and 6905).

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe they are larger, although they appear more square.  There is a separate little hallway in front of them to separate them from the elevator lobby.  There is one pic on cruisedeckplans of one of the cabins from Connie, but the person used a very wide angle lens, almost fisheye, so it makes the cabin look much larger.  EM

Here is a link to a previous thread about this subject:

Infinity Large Interior Cabins on Deck 6 and 7

We have never stayed in any of them, but if we had to book an interior cabin, I think one of those would be our preference, both for the convenient central location and also because stepping out of your cabin to the view of the open glass elevator lobby would be preferable to the typical enclosed long hallway view.

• Thanks 1

We stayed in one of these several years back & liked it a lot.  Seemed quite spacious but can't compare as it was our first time in an inside cabin.  We weren't bothered by the elevators & it was quite inconvenient.  My husband gets up early & enjoyed sitting in one of two chairs by the Windows next to the elevators.  Felt like he had his own private lounge.

• Like 1

Just now, sharke said:

We stayed in one of these several years back & liked it a lot.  Seemed quite spacious but can't compare as it was our first time in an inside cabin.  We weren't bothered by the elevators & it was quite inconvenient.  My husband gets up early & enjoyed sitting in one of two chairs by the Windows next to the elevators.  Felt like he had his own private lounge.

Oops meant convenient!

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 8:44 PM, 3DOG_TRAVEL said:

@travelbug4 We booked 7903 Infinity for a February 2019 cruise. Was curious about this as well! 

Hi!

I hope you had a fantastic cruise!   Just curious if you liked 7903 in February 🙂  And if you happen to have any photos?  It seems like a great location just can't seem to find any photos (other than the one out there) of this cabin.

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 11:20 AM, 2LoveToTravel said:

We are booked in Rms 7903 and 7905 in August 2019 on the Infinity. Will be sure to take some photos.

We’re in 6903 and 6905 for the July Adriatic on Infinity. If I can get any decent pics, I’ll let you know. I’m most excited about seeing the outdoors through the glass elevator. I’ve been spoiled by balconies lately, but needed to pick a more affordable cabin this trip!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, 2LoveToTravel said:

Have a great trip Betsynh! Do post pics of the room if you are able!

We’re back! Best cabin ever, perhaps even better than some of the junior suites I’ve stayed in (minus the balcony). The location is PERFECT! We never walked down a narrow cabin hallway the entire week. I took videos of 6905 (ours) and 6903. Will try to post. 

E6DE1D3B-94FC-467D-B979-8C776B3E3B49.jpeg

Another great thing about these cabins (deck 6) is the proximity to everything! We could quickly drop purchases after an excursion and zip right up to lunch, etc... one quick stair flight down to dinner... short jaunt to the theater, etc. We could almost hold the elevator while we ran to the room (but didn’t). The last night was noisy because they had the house band Shine playing a theme night in the 3-level gallery and the music drifted up. They stopped just before midnight, but we thought it was kind of crappy that they did that on the final night when everyone needed to get up early. Keep these a secret! I won’t post a review on a separate thread so fewer people know how great a deal they are!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...