Azamazing Evening? When do you know when it is.

cruiseryder

There will be one. It may not yet have been organised, but if it has been organised then it should show up in your Voyage Planner or in the list of shore excursions for the cruise. It will be the excursion with the $0 price. I had a look at your cruise on the website - here’s the link to the Shorex brochure https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/ebrochure/excursions.php?ship=QS&date=2019-03-08&currency=GBP&_ga=2.30317370.465647280.1546159018-1338312259.1544445068&_gac=1.217263778.1545575083.EAIaIQobChMIhrKf55O23wIVzLDtCh2AvApNEAAYASAAEgIvTvD_BwE

It looks to me as if your Azamazing evening will be in Darwin. An evening with Darryl Btaithwaite & his orchestra.

I wish we knew when they were sooner.  Out of our six cruises in 2019 only one has an evening detailed in the Voyage Planner although for each of the ports there are excursions listed.  We want to make use of our evening times in port more efficiently next year but would also want to go to the Azamazing evenings.  The problem is many of the other evening options include making some non refundable ticket purchases etc.  In previous years we knew the evenings much sooner (by the way none of our stops are new stops) - I do hope we will hear very soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies everyone. I had looked at the shore excursions and seen the one in Darwin with the no charge and wondered if that could be the one but wasn't sure whether it was a printing error!

Is it usual to reserve this on line, I assume they want to know how many will attend?

You can reserve online, or wait until you get onboard. You’re right that they do like to know how many people will attend. They say if you book & don’t turn up, they will make a charge, but I’ve never heard of them doing that. They don’t take names on the night, so don’t really know who did and didn’t attend.

No evening listed for March 1 Journey cruise yet although rollcall post on December 8 has it listed.  We had booked $520 all day chefs experience,  but look like I will need to cancel and wait for refund.  

April 6 and April 20 are listed for Pursuit, but not April 13 France intensive.  This makes it very difficult to plan.

Don’t cancel. They do not always do the dinner from the chefs experience the same day as you are in town. Twice our town tours have been on Azamazing days and once in White night so they did it the day after. 

One time it was two days after as the chef had to look after Best of the best for the top suites the day after. 

The delay certainly did not impact on the experience 

On 1/3/2019 at 1:22 PM, Mrs Humuhumu said:

We are on the Pursuit April 27, 2019, but do not see any excursion with $0 amount listed.  I assume it will be at one of the ports where we are staying late or overnight?

I don't see an AzAmazing Evening listed for your cruise either. I'll ask around and see what I can find out for you. With 4 late nights and one overnight, I'm sure your Italy Intensive voyage will have one! 

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/pr08m076/8-night-italy-intensive-voyage#excursions

On 1/3/2019 at 1:22 PM, Mrs Humuhumu said:

We are on the Pursuit April 27, 2019, but do not see any excursion with $0 amount listed.  I assume it will be at one of the ports where we are staying late or overnight?

Word is that your AzAmazing Evening will be in Trieste.

It will be up on the website this week!