'Next Unread Topic' link gone

UUNetBill

So if anyone else out there is missing the "Next Unread Topic" link that used to appear at the bottom right of the page, there's a thread for it in the 'Need Help' forum.  Feel free to post there if you'd like to see it return.  Thanks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1982CruzStart said:

I am with you UUNetBill. I found it very handy. When i reached a topic i didn't want to follow then i would use the 'Go to Topic Listing' link to skip over it. Otherwise i thought it was a great way to follow the topics that you had accessed. 

+1  On my computer it is faster to go to the next topic even if you don't read it than to go back to the original category.

59 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

I never used it frankly, because I don't read all threads.  And now at bottom right, there's a link to the next one, with the subject, so I can choose whether to read it or not, and if I don't, I can just go back to the Topic Listing at left.

Oh!  Now I see what you mean Bill, that link I mentioned above is gone!  Just today, it was there yesterday.  Must be a glitch.

2 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Oh!  Now I see what you mean Bill, that link I mentioned above is gone!  Just today, it was there yesterday.  Must be a glitch.

I hope it's just a glitch, and if so, I hope it can be de-glitched before too long...

Edit:  Even as I was clicking 'Submit' I saw that it was back.  Thank you, Admins!!

Edited by UUNetBill
Additional info
  • Like 1