Need Help: What Cruise would you choose

MermaidMommy03

Breeze, for the itinerary & cruise length.  While the Horizon interests me as a new ship to explore, it doesn't trump the first two factors, assuming I had never been to any of the ports involved.  (If you've done the Eastern Carib 3 or 4 times and never done W Carib, maybe the Horizon cruise would be more enticing.)

I would also factor in leaving from Port Canaveral as a more important factor - it is a 45 min drive, max, while it would take 3+ hrs to get to Miami for me.

59 minutes ago, MermaidMommy03 said:

You all have been so amazing! Thank you for all your help! Looks like Breeze in a no brained lol 

cant wait for vacation! 

I think you and your family won't regret your decision.

I am still lamenting the fact Carnival replaced her in Galveston with the Vista.  Our loss is your gain.

Happy sailing.

1 hour ago, MermaidMommy03 said:

You all have been so amazing! Thank you for all your help! Looks like Breeze in a no brained lol 

cant wait for vacation! 

Good for you.  I really think your family will enjoy the step-up from a 'weekender' to a full fledged Caribbean vacation.  Bet we'll see you back often, especially as the kids become teens.  Happy kids, happy parents.

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Breeze. It's my favorite ship and the extra day and I want to go to St. Thomas and San Juan. I'm actually looking at that exact cruise on the Breeze for 2020. 

We have been to St. Thomas and San Juan twice now. We cruised out of San Juan on the Fascination this past September. We had to change our travel plans due to Hurricane Florence so we had 2 extra days in San Juan. We thoroughly enjoyed it. We would go back to both places again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hillbillygram said:

We have been to St. Thomas and San Juan twice now. We cruised out of San Juan on the Fascination this past September. We had to change our travel plans due to Hurricane Florence so we had 2 extra days in San Juan. We thoroughly enjoyed it. We would go back to both places again.

I was looking at going out of San Juan so I could spend more time there. But I'm not too crazy about fantasy class ships. Breeze is my favorite and we have direct flights to Orlando from my local airport...so I'm leaning that way.

I would pick the Breeze or the Magic.... Not a fan of the Jamaican Port for a stop on the Horizon. I have been on the Magic, and had a great time. Have not done the Breeze so cannot say anything about that ship. I like both the itineraries that these two ships offer 🙂