Flight Ck-In & Gen.Questions

3 hours ago, possum52 said:

Unfortunately Ticketek is the only authorised seller of AFL tickets. They have a contract to sell all tickets at the MCG. I really dislike using their website. My experience of buying reserved seats in the MCC Reserve for the ANZAC Day game between Essendon and Collingwood was so frustrating. Over the past year or so Ticketek have changed their website for the worse.

I would wait a few days and see what the options are if you haven't already purchased tickets. More seats may be made available.

Leigh

That's what I thought.  Just for fun I pulled up our StubHub and US Ticketmaster - and the ones I bought for the April 6th game via Ticket  for $45 AU are selling for $165 US - Holy Moly!  Talk about jacking up- SH even says "ticket prices may be selling for more than face value".  No kidding!  

I think I will wait for the March 31 tickets - and see what happens.  If I can get good seats great, and if not, we'll just stick with the one game.

4 hours ago, punkinlr said:

That's what I thought.  Just for fun I pulled up our StubHub and US Ticketmaster - and the ones I bought for the April 6th game via Ticket  for $45 AU are selling for $165 US - Holy Moly!  Talk about jacking up- SH even says "ticket prices may be selling for more than face value".  No kidding!  

I think I will wait for the March 31 tickets - and see what happens.  If I can get good seats great, and if not, we'll just stick with the one game.

That is ridiculous! I wonder if the AFL is aware of these prices?

There are tickets available for the Melbourne Essendon game but they are $70 each for level 1 reserved seats. Note the home club sets the price.

Leigh

The tickets for your second game in the Ponsford stand are premium seats.  I would grab those of still available.  You will be on second level with a great view of the ground, behind the goal area.  This seating is prime, in fact where I sit for all of my teams home and away games at the “G”...

cheers V

• 3 weeks later...

Better team won on the day.   Eagles where the best team during the finals last year, the Pies gave them a run for their money in the GF.  Convincing 20+ point tonight, can’t argue with that.  Some dubious decisions but all said and done Eagles better on the night.