Edge Main Dining Room(s) menus?

stevesing121

My Edge Cruise is about 2 weeks away and I was wondering if anyone in the CC world has seen any menus from the main dining room(s) yet from Edge? I know each one has a selection that is unique to the restaurant (I also read those selections remain the same all week?), but I like to plan my specialty dining around avoiding such culinary delights such as the turkey parmesan night.  😛  We have found the EC nights tend to have the better selections in the main dining room as well. 

-Stephen

I believe the menus are the same in the MDR as the rest of the X ships (the one dinner we had there looked familiar). Those menus are below - they can do them in any order so it is hard to plan ahead except for the Chic nights, as you said, usually have the better menus. You can try your app, but my cruise in two weeks only has two nights right now (are we on the same cruise? 🙂).

The unique thing about the Edge MDRs is that, in addition to the usual menus below that rotate daily (except for Classics like onion soup, Caesar salad, etc. that are available every night), you have a choice of 6 additional regional items in each of the MDRs that do not change (Exclusives include 3 starters and 3 entrees). We tried some of those items and they were excellent - a nice addition to the usual offerings. They can be found in the first post on the thread below:

14-day Celebrity MDR menu rotation:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2590937-mdr-14-night-dinner-menús/?tab=comments#comment-55878779

Additional 6 items in each of the MDRs can be found in the links in the 1st post:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2517351-the-many-choices-of-edge-dining-venues-how-do-we-choose/?tab=comments#comment-54227689

Exclusives Menu from Cyprus (doesn't change):

image.thumb.png.45567434e655e07795a814cced13b579.png

Menu from that night that all 4 restaurants had (rotates through the 14 night menus in any order they choose):

image.thumb.png.d4f50f9f152f46597f5042067bbff712.png

There are also Exclusive Desserts - here is the one from Cyprus (the top one is specific to Cyprus - the others were served in all restaurants that night - Classics available every night):

image.thumb.png.b2c6f4127b819855e802e0af72f7342f.png

Edited by vtcruising