My Time Reservation Question

Leaving on Friday on Serenade and just noticed we can make dinner reservations for my time dining using the cruise planner.  Our preferred time for dinner is 6:30 most nights but that time is not available on any nights and on most nights there are no open reservations between 6:00 and 7:00.  Did I miss my opportunity to reserve or do they open up more reservations once on board?  If so, do you need to make sure to make reservations for all nights as soon as you get on board?

19 minutes ago, tjcruiser said:

Leaving on Friday on Serenade and just noticed we can make dinner reservations for my time dining using the cruise planner.  Our preferred time for dinner is 6:30 most nights but that time is not available on any nights and on most nights there are no open reservations between 6:00 and 7:00.  Did I miss my opportunity to reserve or do they open up more reservations once on board?  If so, do you need to make sure to make reservations for all nights as soon as you get on board?

Yes, you missed your opportunity for pre-cruise bookings. 

Yes, you can book onboard as soon as you embark. 

Yes, MTD allows walk ups, but there may be a small delay. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FionaLouise said:

Sorry to burst in on your question but was wondering with my time dining, as there is just two of us in our party would we be seated alone or with other people?

It is what you would like---table for 2 or a group

You cannot make reservations in advance for the "popular" times....that's usually 6:30-7:30pm.  Once onboard, go to the dining room and make you request.  6:30 should be VERY doable!  No worries!

With MTD, you are only seated with your own party.

1 hour ago, FionaLouise said:

Sorry to burst in on your question but was wondering with my time dining, as there is just two of us in our party would we be seated alone or with other people?

The default for My Time is to seat you exclusively with your own party.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

You cannot make reservations in advance for the "popular" times....that's usually 6:30-7:30pm.  Once onboard, go to the dining room and make you request.  6:30 should be VERY doable!  No worries!

For our upcoming Jewel cruise on the 18th I was able to make 6:30 MTD reservations online.

1 hour ago, cb at sea said:

I was just able to make online reservations for 6:45 for all 4 nights of my Symphony cruise in September.

20 hours ago, cb at sea said:

I also picked the 6.30 times for my 9 night cruise on harmony on my time dining.