On board offers ..

Little Monty

24 minutes ago, Little Monty said:

Thank both as well. Our trip across the Tasman Sea to Hobart (yesterday and today) is very rough but this area has always had a reputation.

Otherwise all is good 👍

Oh no!  Are people getting seasick?  I'm prone to seasickness...

52 minutes ago, Little Monty said:

Yes, I believe so. I have been dosing up on ginger tablets and sea sick medication and am feeling ok, but not great.

I think there are a number of others who are suffering.

Fingers crossed for improving conditions this afternoon.

So sorry that you are not feeling well and thanks again for your onboard reporting - I'll be sure to bring plenty of seasick pills & my patches!  

1 minute ago, alc13 said:

How good is $100-400 off the price of a future cruise, considering the fluctuations that occur as the departure date gets closer?  

My experience w/ Viking is as the cruise date approaches, the price usually goes up, but I book usually two years in advance to get the cabin that we want.  I've never had a situation where the price dropped...

• Like 1

While price fluctuations might be a consideration.  A bigger one is if you wait and the stateroom category you wanted or cruise is sold out when you go to book latter.  In that case, $100-400 was a great deal.

Edited by ropomo

Wondering about the $100-$400 off per future cruise. On our last cruise the future benefits were spelled out....ie $100 off for x amount of days, etc. If Little Monty find out, that would be great!! I'd like to book our next while onboard the Orion in Feb, and would like to talk to my TA in advance and decide what we want to do!

We are thinking Rome to Miami in Oct 2020....2 cruises, 13 days Rome to Lisbon, plus 15 days Lisbon to Miami....so we are thinking $400 off booking onboard plus $400 off for past passenger? Plus our TA gives us onboard credit since she can no longer discount the fares as she used to.

Enjoy!!