If you are on any ship and are suite/pinnacle

If you are in a suite or are pinnacle and presently are sailing, will you please ask the suite concierge:

1.  Is it true 100 of The Keys will be honored on each sailing?  Elsewhere it was said there was no validation for this comment.

2.  Will suite and pinnacle people continue to have priority disembarkation ahead of those 100 The Key people?

These question are not meant to inflame anyone.   It will be valuable information for those choosing future cruises in a suite or just getting a balcony and purchasing The Key (if you are already Diamond or Diamond plus).

• Like 1

Key program had just started on our oasis cruise a month ago, disembarkation was as smooth as normal , concierge had us meet at 8:30 in champagne lounge walked us off then to the front of tsa line we were in our ride heading for airport at 9 am

2 hours ago, George C said:

Key program had just started on our oasis cruise a month ago, disembarkation was as smooth as normal , concierge had us meet at 8:30 in champagne lounge walked us off then to the front of tsa line we were in our ride heading for airport at 9 am

I think you mean CBP -- Customs and Border Protection.  TSA is for airport security.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Explain the sign for me.  It say The Key Reserved.  Exclusively for Star Class, Sky Class, Pinnacle Class.

Where are The Key people?

The Keys are amongst us. There were still plenty of seats.  

20190107_220735.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

I'm not an alarmist, but I'm thinking star class, sky class and pinnacles should be just as pi**ed about Keys being lumped with them/us as Diamonds are/were at being kicked out of the Diamond lounge.  But no one seems to be.

I fully realize the Key people cannot get in the suite lounge, but getting in the suite lounge isn't all it's hyped up to be.  If it were not for the coffee machine it wouldn't be worth it for me.  Why not just get a cheaper room, the key and a drink package.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'm not an alarmist, but I'm thinking star class, sky class and pinnacles should be just as pi**ed about Keys being lumped with them/us as Diamonds are/were at being kicked out of the Diamond lounge.  But no one seems to be.

I fully realize the Key people cannot get in the suite lounge, but getting in the suite lounge isn't all it's hyped up to be.  If it were not for the coffee machine it wouldn't be worth it for me.  Why not just get a cheaper room, the key and a drink package.

Do Keys get access to the SL/CK on Oasis Class ships? @John&LaLa