Drinks included free/water bottle fill stations?

We will be sailing on Navigator for the New Years cruise 2019 (DH and myself both 45 at time, DS 17 and DD 20 at time of sailing) and are trying to decide if it is worth getting soda packages for the kids.  They don't drink a lot of pop and I don't mind paying for the odd one but want to make sure there is enough for them otherwise.

I seem to remember iced tea and lemonade machines around the ship that were free with cruise fare as well as milk, tea and coffee but it has been about 8 years since we sailed.  Is this still the case?  What beverages are included free with your fare and how easy are they to get?  

On the same note - are there any fill stations for water bottles that they could use?

TIA

32 minutes ago, tripmom44 said:

.  Is this still the case?  What beverages are included free with your fare and how easy are they to get?  

On the same note - are there any fill stations for water bottles that they could use?

Same now and same drinks. 

Navigator is currently in dry dock and some things, like a water fill station, could be added. Stay tuned. 

Drinks included with your cruise fare are:  hot and iced tea, basic coffee, tap water, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, juice at breakfast (not fresh squeezed), lemonade, punch, flavored water (Windjammer).  Drinks are available at food service location.

Any bar or food location will give you a glass of iced water. 

You are asked to use to use a glass to fill sports bottles and not put the bottle to the sprocket. 

Recommend taking Mio drops or similar to add to water - works well. 

A can of soda will cost cost just over $4 with automatic tip.  You can purchase a soda package or refreshment package - need to figure out where you stand as to what works for your family. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

Drinks included with your cruise fare are:  hot and iced tea, basic coffee, tap water, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, juice at breakfast (not fresh squeezed), lemonade, punch, flavored water (Windjammer).  Drinks are available at food service location.

Any bar or food location will give you a glass of iced water. 

You are asked to use to use a glass to fill sports bottles and not put the bottle to the sprocket. 

Recommend taking Mio drops or similar to add to water - works well. 

A can of soda will cost cost just over $4 with automatic tip.  You can purchase a soda package or refreshment package - need to figure out where you stand as to what works for your family. 

Is the lemonade still (not fizzy) anyone know if it's the same as what you got at Disneyworld loved that lemonade

S

5 minutes ago, Tikka234 said:

Is the lemonAde still (not fizzy) does anyone know if it's like the lemonade you got in Disneyworld we loved that

Lemonade on the ship is the not-fizzy variety.

On liberty right now and drink station attendents have no issues with filing your drink cups with ice and water or tea. And I mean like the big cups, yeti etc. I even had the guy at the cafe promenade full it up for me. 

• Like 1