Jewel of the Seas Solarium Cafe?

light fare, grab and go type stuff.   should also be able to get panini and breakfast sandwhiches made to order.  possibly bagel station with all sorts of toppings as well( lox, etc)  lunch hours I have seen a smaller  version of the MDR Tutti salad set up plus of course the  beef on weck carved to order.  

I have seen things like  yogurt parfaits, fruit cups and  premade  salads( tuna,  crab, etc)   as well as cookies and bagged chips, plus whole fruit.  

3 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

What time is the solarium cafe open on the Jewel and also what kind of food do they serve?

I presume it is the same as the Park Café on Brilliance, and if so, it should be open for breakfast from 7-9AM, lunch from 12-2PM, and snacks ~9PM. As for menu, in the morning it is a variety of breakfast sandwiches, a bagel/salad bar, and some pre-made fruit cups. Lunch is usually some type of soup, a salad bar, a variety of sandwiches (some pre-made, and some panini types) and the infamous beef-on-wick. Snacks in the evening are things like pizza.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

Thanks. I assume that comes with a free drinks area for water, tea, and coffee? Are there any other places outside of the Windjammer? I've only ever been on ships with the central interior promenade, never on Radiance class. 

Yes, you can get water and coffee, possibly iced tea also. 

You can get some free pastry type items at Cafe Latte-Tudes.

I was on the Jewel for the TA  from Rome in November.  I was disappointed in the Park Café. 

There were some pre-made roast beef sandwiches--but, not the great roast beef on weck they slice to order like on other ships.  Also, there was no salad station during lunch [I really missed the potato chips they usually have there].  In fact, the display case seemed very empty every time we looked. 

We stopped twice at breakfast and they did not have the sandwiches that are like egg McMuffins.  

I have been on other Radiance class ships that had a better selection. JMHO

Maybe it was because it was a TA.