internet package question

HCTiger9704

I am going on a seven day cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway (I leave on March 31, 2019).  Do I have to buy the internet package for the whole week or can I only buy it for 24 hours?  

One of my hobbies is Geocaching.  While in port, I would like to find at least one geocache in each port.  When I get pack on the ship, I would like to log the Geocaches that I have found.  So I would only need the internet for three days, not the entire seven days.   

2 hours ago, HCTiger9704 said:

I am going on a seven day cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway (I leave on March 31, 2019).  Do I have to buy the internet package for the whole week or can I only buy it for 24 hours?  

One of my hobbies is Geocaching.  While in port, I would like to find at least one geocache in each port.  When I get pack on the ship, I would like to log the Geocaches that I have found.  So I would only need the internet for three days, not the entire seven days.   

There are a number of packages that you can buy that will fit your needs. I would suggest either the 60 or 100 minute package.

Edited by zqvol

9 minutes ago, HCTiger9704 said:

And I am assuming I can buy the packages on the cruise ship?    

Yes. 

On the Breakaway, you buy a fixed number of megabytes of data. 

There is is a discount if you purchase online before your cruise and the activation fee is waived.