Royal Carribean Cruise Planner

tvo7

I am trying to look for the compass to schedule events on Enchantment in July.  I logged into the RCL website, I can select activities but I cannot find a compass to look at the whole schedule.  Is there a way to find it?

4 minutes ago, tvo7 said:

I am trying to look for the compass to schedule events on Enchantment in July.  I logged into the RCL website, I can select activities but I cannot find a compass to look at the whole schedule.  Is there a way to find it?

Royal does not publish the Cruise Compass on their website.

Look for a recent review here for the same itinerary you have.  Some reviews have Compass Scans.

7 hours ago, tvo7 said:

You will have to wait until May to find an accurate compass.  In May Enchantment moves from Pt Canaveral to Galveston and her itineraries and length of sailings change.