LUGGAGE TAGS

On 1/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, davekathy said:

Yes, you would be sharing a van with others. SAS transportation is a company we've used in the past with no issues. March/April 2018 we used SAS again to go from Fort Lauderdale Hotel to the POM and from the POM back to the Fort Lauderdale airport. But due to a real bad experience on the return trip (that was all their mix up) we'll never use them again. I use to highly recommend them. So one bad experience out of three excellent ones.  I'm reluctant to provide you with their website but will and let you decide for yourself.  https://www.ridesas.com/

Oh no!  I'm sorry you had a bad experience with SAS. We've used them before, and it was always good.  We were supposed to be in a shared van, but nobody else booked so it was just us. 

Edited by midwife1021

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, DJLDRUMS said:

I guess the photo is still too large for what's being accepted. 

Thank you for trying to help me out. Being a drummer it's hard to close crop things Bob. In addition you can delete the conversations. I'm a Moderator for another outfit and know you can do that to eliminate the jargon.

I tried to send you email, but it bounced back to me saying not deliverable.  Email me.

I sail in a few weeks and my luggage tags kept saying pending under my log in to the C&A site. I called and they said to log out of the site and go under the tab “already booked” and put in your information to check in and you can print them that way. We checked in under our C&A log in and had to reenter some things but were able to get them that way.

Edited by suezq5463

I have the Alaska Airlines Print at Home Baggage Tag Plastic holders that work great in a snap. If you have something like this you can put your Royal Caribbean bag tags in this holder one per suitcase. The cool thing about this holder is that its like a ziplock bag and it will hold the paper just fine. I tried it on my flight and it worked well.  Its a clear plastic window that you can see the tag with the stateroom and other pertinent information.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:27 PM, FionaLouise said:

Thanks that's good to note, we will pack them ready for when we go over from miami. Do you recommend to use UBER? as the taxi's I have contacted see to be very expensive.

I find Uber to be a similar price to a taxi these days.  It is more convenient using the app and paying.

In the US, Lyft seems to be cheaper.