Over the door organizer

holdon216

I have only ever gotten them to work on the bathroom doors: closet doors were too thin.

And, I have to mount it facing the room, not the inside of the bathroom because of towel hooks on the inside of the bathroom door.

I try to buy the cheapest I can find, and then leave it behind when I go.  Last time I brought the "24 Pockets - SimpleHouseware Crystal Clear Over The Door Hanging Shoe Organizer, Gray (64'' x 19'')" from Amazon and used it on the bathroom door of a mini-suite on the Escape.

I'm going to shop around and see what i can find for extra bathroom storage. I watched a few Jade videos and there appears to be two towel racks and 4 hooks on the inside of the bathroom door.  Not sure an over the door organizer will work. Storage is going to be tight for an 11 day cruise.

Instead of hanging ours over the door, we use heavy duty magnets to hold ours where ever we want to put it. (the cabins are made of metal, so they work fine about anywhere!) My SIL gave me some that came out an old hard drive!

I ordered this yesterday. $14.34 total on Amazon. I think it should do the trick. I noticed on Jade interior videos there are 3-4 hooks on the inside of the bathroom doors. And two towel racks, one above the other. If it does not work there i will use it in the closet.

And i found a 4 pack of small magnet hooks with clips at the Dollar Store! Not sure what i will use them for, yet.

Screenshot (424).png

On 1/16/2019 at 6:23 PM, Sauer-kraut said:

Have 8fc4dc125a19236f6343a9b3a07d5a91.jpgyou thought about just using a coat hanger on the towel rod instead of hanging it over the door? 

I've used the coat hanger method not only on a towel rod but hanging from a single hook both inside and outside the bathroom. You can also hang a storage  organizer suspended from heavy duty magnet hooks, as the walls are metal. Although honestly storage usually is so good in these cabins we don’t need it.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, holdon216 said:

I ordered this yesterday. $14.34 total on Amazon. I think it should do the trick. I noticed on Jade interior videos there are 3-4 hooks on the inside of the bathroom doors. And two towel racks, one above the other. If it does not work there i will use it in the closet.

And i found a 4 pack of small magnet hooks with clips at the Dollar Store! Not sure what i will use them for, yet.

Screenshot (424).png

I received this today.  It has pockets on both sides and I think it will work perfectly. I’m very happy with it.