Reserving Entertainment on Escape

kmcdonald

I'm on My Vacation Summary online and can't seem to be able to make reservations for any entertainment.  When I was on the Breakaway for the last three years, it let me go on and reserve my Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor etc.  When looking at entertainment options on the Escape, the After Midnight and For The Record: The Brat Pack, Levity  Entertainment Group  it says "Reservations are not offered".  On the Breakaway, only the Headliners Comedy Club had you reserve once on board.  Has the system changed?  or is this just the way Escape does it?

Escape the Big Top and The Choir of Man says "Please book on board".   The only entertainment it will allow me to book in advance is Wine Lovers The Musical, which I am not interested in.

Did NCL change the reservation system for shows fleet wide?

I am sailing on the Escape in 83 days. I am also unable to book any entertainment and when I try to book any specialty restaurants at any time for any day, it only lets me choose a party size of one. I sincerely doubt all of the online booking inventory has filled up on this sailing since at least 50% of the staterooms are still unsold. So I don't know what is going on.

5 hours ago, shof515 said:

From what i read, they are changing the shows on the Escape

For the Record is being removed off the ship, Choir of Man is moving to the main theater to be a main show. 

Do you know when this will happen? We are on the Mar. 17 sailing and have booked "After Midnight."

20 minutes ago, suometar said:

Do you know when this will happen? We are on the Mar. 17 sailing and have booked "After Midnight."

Around January 20 when the Escape comes back from the current cruise

Edited by shof515

21 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I am sailing on the Escape in 83 days. I am also unable to book any entertainment and when I try to book any specialty restaurants at any time for any day, it only lets me choose a party size of one. I sincerely doubt all of the online booking inventory has filled up on this sailing since at least 50% of the staterooms are still unsold. So I don't know what is going on.

So,  it's not just me!  I tried to book by dining as well and it will only  let me book for one person.  I wasn't really worried about that since I know I can go straight to the specialty dining when I board and make my reservations, as they save 60% for booking on-board.   But the first time we sailed the Breakaway, we didn't know we had to book main theater shows in advanced and they were all booked when we tried on-board.  

25 minutes ago, ranchette said:

I never been on the Escape where is the box office?

Not sure, I just know that I didn't make that run because I wanted to hit the Buffet for food and missed out on the Comedy show I wanted to see as it sold out fast:classic_sad:

Will I be able to reserve shows for myself and my two friends (traveling in a separate cabin) at the box office after I board? I'm going to spend the night in NYC the night before the cruise, so will arrive earlier than they will. I'd like to go right to the box office to reserve shows for the three of us...but wasn't sure if I'd be able to do so without them also being physically present. (Our cabin reservations are "linked" if that makes any difference.)

I'm booked for the Escape leaving on March 3rd, and same here.  I figured it was due to the changes in entertainment I've been reading about. Right now the website says "Choir of Men: Main Theater" but there is a $15.99 charge with it (screenshot below). Also the Brat Pack was in the Entertainment section in the past, but has been removed.  I hope the charge is accidental and left over from when this was held in the Supper Club? Surely there wouldn't be a charge for a show in the main theater?  If there is we probably wouldn't go, even though I'm interested in this show...

image.png.6746fe50d271e262e9bb9c8a57f52cbc.png

image.png

Edited by iloveislands24

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:10 AM, Beer Belly said:

As soon as you board, hit the Box Office to make reservations. 

If there's a line at the Box Office, you can also use the touch screens located throughout the ship. That's what we did on the Escape last year.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 12:18 PM, iloveislands24 said:

I'm booked for the Escape leaving on March 3rd, and same here.  I figured it was due to the changes in entertainment I've been reading about. Right now the website says "Choir of Men: Main Theater" but there is a $15.99 charge with it (screenshot below). Also the Brat Pack was in the Entertainment section in the past, but has been removed.  I hope the charge is accidental and left over from when this was held in the Supper Club? Surely there wouldn't be a charge for a show in the main theater?  If there is we probably wouldn't go, even though I'm interested in this show...

image.png.6746fe50d271e262e9bb9c8a57f52cbc.png

image.png

Great show, we saw it on the Escape last year with the original cast....can't say I enjoyed the food and drink being served, but was able to have the waitstaff get our preferred drink for us.

• Like 1