Captain's Club Cabin Upgrade

billydog

I am booking a new cruise on the Celebrity website. I am Select tier in Captain's Club which, as I understand it, allows to be a cabin upgrade within a class. In the online booking process I have inputted my Captain's Club number when requested. I am trying to book Aqua Class A1 at A2 price as I understand I am entitled to.  But prices remain the same as I go through the process at the A! cost?

Any help here appreciated.

it doesn't work doing it online. In North America we would just book the A1 and then phone for the A2 price Or better yet, have a TA do it for you.  But you're in the UK so might be different booking rules.  I'd just phone Celebrity or a TA.

22 minutes ago, billydog said:

I am booking a new cruise on the Celebrity website. I am Select tier in Captain's Club which, as I understand it, allows to be a cabin upgrade within a class. In the online booking process I have inputted my Captain's Club number when requested. I am trying to book Aqua Class A1 at A2 price as I understand I am entitled to.  But prices remain the same as I go through the process at the A! cost?

Any help here appreciated.

I think you need to call to book and get the cabin upgrade. Identify the cabin you want. You can put the cabin on hold if you're worried someone will snag it while you wait to reach a TA. You then call your TA or the Celebrity reservation line. Let them know what cabin you want to book and that you're looking for the cabin upgrade credit. Don't forget to ask if other perks are available and if there's any additional cost. Celebrity will just have whatever the published specials are, but TA's often give additional perks for booking with them.