How do I get a response from Celebrity?

carlmm

Checking in for my next cruise, I saw that the Captain's Club points for my previous cruises were not correctly allocated.

Monday last week, ten days ago, I sent them an e--mail, but by now I have not received even an acknowledgement of my mail, much less a resolution.

Is there any better mail-address or anything to get a response?

CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com      is a an address I have good success.   If I don't hear something from them within 48 hours I send a copy changing the subject to SECOND REQUEST. 

I agree with others that the fastest way is to call Captain's Club.  

27 minutes ago, carlmm said:

Checking in for my next cruise, I saw that the Captain's Club points for my previous cruises were not correctly allocated.

Monday last week, ten days ago, I sent them an e--mail, but by now I have not received even an acknowledgement of my mail, much less a resolution.

Is there any better mail-address or anything to get a response?

Here's the number for the Frankfurt office; 069-9200710. Fax number is; 069-92007192. Here is their Email address; infode@rccl.com. Possibly they can help or get directly in contact with the Captains Club in the US.  The Stateside number for the Captains Club is 1-800-760-0654.

Edited by davekathy

Thank you very much all for your responses and advices!

Given that it is late in the evening in Germany now, I have just send another mail using the "SECOND REQUEST" advice.

Hopefully additional phone calls will not be needed.

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Will the points put you at a new level for your upcoming cruise? If not, the easiest thing to do is just wait into you are on that cruise and let the Captains Club Host or hostess sort it out for you

Yes, they will. Good to know, that there will be someone to talk to in person on board.