Fakarava excursion on May 22, 2019

HI everyone!

I will be sailing on a Windstar sailboat and arriving in Fakarava, Tuamoto on May 22, 2019.  I have reserved an excursion with the famous Ato who will be meeting me and hopefully 4 others who are interested to go snorkeling, visit the blue lagoon and lunch on the beach.  The trip is from 8:30 am to 4 pm and costs $95 per person.  I have read so many wonderful things about Ato's tours, you don't want to miss it!  So who in interested in joining us for an unbelievable day!!

My email address is patriciakreusser@gmail.com please let me know if you can attend.

Patty Kreusser

You need to post this on your Roll Call. You have erroneously posted this in the forum for those needing help using the boards.

It’s also not a great idea to use your full name on public message boards, nor your email address in a form in which it could be picked up by robotic spammers.

Edited by Turtles06

1 minute ago, French Polynesian Islands said:

Ah, new to this, thought I got lucky!

I see what you mean but my roll call isn't listed on here.  How do you get it added?

Welcome to Cruise Critic (I was on a mobile device and did not see your new post count when I replied to you earlier).  It would be helpful for you, as a new poster, to review the various instructional threads pinned at the top of this forum, and noodle around in the categories to familiarize yourself with the message boards and what goes where.

As for your Roll Call, isn't it the one that Essiesmom linked to in post number 3 above?  

There is a forum here for roll calls, just as there are forums for all of the cruise lines.  On the main boards page, scroll down and find your Windstar forum under Cruise Lines P-Z.  For finding roll calls, scroll further down to ROLL CALLS, click on Windstar Roll Calls, look for your ship, and then a thread with the dates for your sailing.  Yours was right at the top.  EM